Kim C Opy

| map-marker Miami, Florida

Recent Purchase

We just purchased a 2023 Lincoln Corsair on 3/7/24 and could not be more satisfied. The level of professionalism, knowledge and kindness of the entire staff is beyond excellent, Our salesman Mike Hanna and sales manager Tony Adaska made the entire experience both enjoyable and fun. If you are looking to upgrade to a Lincoln Continental I highly recommend this agency. They will not disappoint.

User's recommendation: By all means, shop here

Atalay K

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Daytona Beach, Florida

Got scammed

Gary Yeomans Ford - Got scammed
Gary Yeomans Ford - Got scammed - Image 2

BEWARE DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THEM. I HAVE ALL THE PROOF AND PICTURES ATTACHED they are SCAMMERS.

ON 1-18-2024 WE SAW AD FOR 2021 HYUNDAI ELENTRA ON THEIR WEBSITE FOR $17.998, When you get there they have different tag price, they went down to $.17.500, I HAD TO LEAVE EARLY LEFT MY WIFE BEHIND WITH BROKEN ENGLISH, SHE DID NOT UNDERSTAND HALF OF THEY SAID AND ENDED UP CHARGING BASE PRICE $20.495. THEY CLAIM THEY HAVE FINE PRINTS ALL THE BOTTOM OF THE AD THEY CHARGE $2500 EXTRA (SCAM) WHEN SHE ARRIVE HOME I SAW THE CONTRACT, I TEXTED SALES MAN HE SENDS ME UNSIGNED OFFER (*SCAM)I WILL ATTACHE PICTURES OF THE TEXT, ASK HIM AND MANAGERS CAN I CANCEL MY CAR RETURN GET MY MONEY BACK BY LAW , NO ANSWER PLAY DUMB. THEY DONT KNOW LAW THEY CLAIM. NEXT DAY THEY CALL ME OFFER ME FREE OIL CHANGE AND INSULTED ME , I OFFERED HIM FREE OIL CHANGE TAKE THE CAR BACK (I LIVE 2 HOURS AWAY FROM DAYTONA, FL)IN JACKSONVILLE,FL.

I TOLD THE MANAGER IF THEY DONT EMAIL ME CANCELLATION FORMS I ILL SEE AN ATTORNEY, RIGHT AWAY HE THREATENED ME BY SAYING IF I INVOLVE ATTORNEY HE HAS NO CHOICE BUT HANG UP, HE BLUFFED ME. I TOLD HIM TO GO AHEAD HANG UP THE PHONE HE WOULD NOT, HE COULD NOT ANSWER ME . I COULD NOT GO ANYWHERE WITH THEM , THEY I TOLD HIM I AM HANGING UP 5 MINUTES LATER. AND HANG UP THE PHONE .

THEY ALSO MADE MY WIFE GIVE THEM, 5 STAR RATING AT THE DEALER (ANOTHER SCAM), THE CAR HAS A DENT AT THE RIGHT DRIVER UPPER PILLAR WHICH I HAD TOLD THEM THEY WOULD FIX NEVER DID.I KEPT ASKING THEM EMAIL ME FORMS STILL NO EMAILS , I HAVE BEEN CHECKING JUNK-SCAM MAIL NOT HING TODAY IS 01-19-2024. I HAVE ALL THE PROOFS THESE ARE SCAMMERS , MAKE TAKE PICTURE OF EACH PAPER EVEN OFFERS FROM BEGINNING , THEY ARE JUST BUYING TIME SO I CANT RETURN THE VEHICLE

Loss:
Pros:
  • Advertising
Cons:
  • All

Preferred solution: Full refund

Guest

This whole situation is your fault. If you could not stay to work the deal yourself, you should never have went.

Jaidin Bbz

| map-marker Palm Coast, Florida

Wanted to recognize my salesman for a job well done

Ohm is my salesperson and he did a wonderful job working with me to to find the best Mustang Mach e with all the features and functions that I was searching for. He has a great personality and is a very pleasant person to be around. He was available 24/7 to answer my questions or take care of any issues that I may have had. I was very fortunate to have him to work with when purchasing my new Mustang Mach e extended range electric vehicle. The dealership is lucky to have him as one of their sales people.

User's recommendation: When you get to the dealership ask for Ohm.

tony c Vms

Verified Reviewer

They tried to rip me off

Gary Yeomans Ford - They tried to rip me off
Updated by user Jul 30, 2021

The sales manager called me to apologize, and offered to " take care of me " if i ever brought the car to their service dept. So they would not loose my business as well.

I thought about it and agreed. Then some idiot decided to start an argument with me on my B.B.B...

Original review Jun 30, 2021
Well i am leaving this review to warn people to never go to this dealership. My stepdad and i tried to co-finance a mustang gt.

We were looking for new but there wasn't much out there with the options we wanted. They showed us a 2019 Mustang GT when i 1st went in with my stepbrother and we couldn't get approved for the amount. (45999). I then went online to search for other used cars and found the same care listed online for 37999.

I inquired about it, they said they would honor the price but that me and my stepbrother weren't approved for that much. I went in with a credit approval with my stepfather a couple days later and re inquired about the mustang and the online price i was told would be honored. They originally said they would. Then came back with paperwork showing the car for 49999, with a $4000 discount because it was a used 2019 with 3k miles.

Out the door price, was over 54k. Payments were a bit over budget but i agreed. Signed the deal and had to wait for them to mail the pkg for my stepfather's wet signature. 2 days later i get the Carfax on the car, which states it was a lemon buyback.

I inquired about it and they explained to me what had been done to the car and said Ford would add 1yr/12k miles to my warranty ( which is standard ford procedure on lemon buybacks, yet they were telling me my bumper to bumper was about to expire to sell me their added protection at time of purchase ), did not offer a discount or anything else. I told them that was an absolute deal breaker and i wasn't paying 797$ a month on a lemon buyback. Today they relisted the car online with a call for price label. With the window sticker which i asked for and they never sent to my email.

Well i now know why they never sent it. NEW TOTAL MSRP ON THE CAR WAS $43735.
Pros:
  • People seem nice but are fake in the end
Cons:
  • Pricing not as advertised
  • Poor service
  • Non disclosure of lemon law

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

User's recommendation: do not shop there, if you do ask for car's window sticker and carfax before doing anything else.

Guest

DOUBLE STANDARDS VERBAL HARRASSMENT IN BLACK AN WHITE PRINT BE WARE IN HOUSE WARRANTY,,, , SERVICE DIRECTOR, WITH ATTITUDE,,,,,,

Brenda S Ksf

| map-marker Sawyerville, Alabama

Price and condition

Gary Yeomans Ford - Price and condition
Gary Yeomans Ford - Price and condition - Image 2
Gary Yeomans Ford - Price and condition - Image 3
Gary Yeomans Ford - Price and condition - Image 4
Original review Jul 06, 2021
I added pictures. I paid $8966. For this. And issues with front end . Which I had to take to Chevy to get fixed. They did pay for some repairs. But you pay for fair value that should include that it runs the way its suppose to. You sell used vehicles they need to be in good condition Also, service dept guy was a jerk. Cant fix what I cant see. Because its a Chevy traded in at a Ford dealership.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Give car back and go somewhere else

Andy F Rjc
map-marker Auburn, New York

Had an issue with my registration

Apparently an error was made with my registration when I initially purchased my truck. All I did was to call my salesman Adrian C. and a few hours later everything was taken care of. He is well deserving individual.

User's recommendation: Absolutely

Gordon M Fgu

Interested in pricing on a used vehicle

Inquired to any additional fees on a used vehicle. Not only was the dealer well above the national average for the make and model of the vehicle, added to the price they are also adding dealers fee and re-conditioning fees. All this equates to is additional profit on the part of the dealer...
Cons:
  • Additional fees

Preferred solution: An admission on the part of the dealer that there add on fees are not justified

User's recommendation: Pror to purchasing of vehicle from this dealer, inquire as to the additional fees they attempt to collect.

Tracey H Bqk

Disappointment

I recently purchased a Ford Escape, 2019 in April this year. I was/am surprised that there is a noise coming from the car when I back up.

I called to make an appointment. There are too many challenges. First, I am a teacher, I do not have. up coming days off.

I can only bring the car in after work and I live in Plm Coast. There was a reason I purchased the car in Daytona as opposed to Palm Coast where I live. When I called to make the appointment, I was advised there are no appoints after 2:00. I could bring it in but it would not be able to be looked at until the next day.

I understand that. I would not be able to get a loaner car. That is a problem. I live 25 miles away and still have to live life.

I spoke with Thomas and he could not resolve the issue.

I will take it to mechanic here. I am very disappointed that there was no accommodation, the car has an issue after 4 months of ownership nd there is no one to problem solve.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

map-marker Daytona Beach, Florida

Double standards

swearing double stands be warned finger pointing didnt follow employee handbook,, service director,, ccw on property,,be warned,,

User's recommendation: watch out,,

Guest

DOUBLE STANDARDS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, HOW CAN DEALERSHIP WIN PRESIDENT AWARD, SWEARING FINGER POINTING,, SERVICE DIRECTOR,,,ALL IN EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK, BE WARNED,,

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2024468

By being really good at the actual numbers game

View more comments (1)
James I Wxo
map-marker New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Fees UCI

Horrible experience as I tried to buy a GT Mustang , was promised certain discounts and didnt get them and not only that they added a$ 4000 plus UCI. Anyone know what UCI is ?

Guess what I didnt as they added on this to the car and its called a used car inspection , for over $ 4000?

Are you nuts ! This car has less than 4000 miles , theyre horrible and I will never ever will buy a car again !!

Horrible experience

tony c Vms

Yeah they tried to charge me that fee on a used 2019 mustang gt with 3k miles. What's funny is they added that UCi.

But failed to disclose to me that the car was a lemnon buyback which i found out on Carfax. Top that with them lying to me about the MSRP on the car ( they claimed 49999 and gave me 4K off because the car was lightly used so they were selling it to me for 45999.) Came to find out today when seeing the window sticker that the MSRP was actually 43735.

So they tried to sell me a used lemon, over msrp, and with all their added charges it came to over 54k. INSANE

reply icon Replying to comment of tony c Vms

THEY DONT FOLLOW EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK,,,,,,,,, SWEARING FROM SERVICE DIRECTOR BARRY KEENE AND IS THIS THE WAY A EMPLOYER TRATS AN EMPLOYEE,, DOUBLE STANDARDS, AND THEY ARE AWARDED , PRESIDENTS AWARD,, , OH, BATTERY IN MY NEW CAR WAS A RECYCLE BATTERY LASTED 5 MONTHS, , A NEW CAR, YA THEY CHECK OUT CARS,,, LOL.WAS CHARGED FOR OIL CHANGE WHEN I HAD MAINTENANCE PKG,ALL IN BLAC N WHITE PRINT,,

Donesha Gpc

What was the outcome?

What was the outcome?

GaryYeomansFordCares

James, I'm so disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. Please reach out to me directly at (386) 295-3205 and I'll work with you personally in rectifying the issues you experienced. Sincerely, Jason Patt

View more comments (4)
Gino P Hyo

Review of Mike Long

My salesman, Mike Long, provided excellent service for me in my purchase of a new Mustang convertible. He was able to locate the exact car I was looking with all the features I wanted. He also went out of his way to find the maximum amount of discount benefits for me, which lowered my cost significantly. Additionally, he spent a good deal of his time explaining many of the various features of the car, spending several hours of his time to make sure I was totally satisfied. I am happy to give him an "excellent" rating for his outstanding service.
Good customer service
GaryYeomansFordCares

Congratulations on your new Mustang! We appreciate your support and five star rating.

I am glad Mike was able to provide an excellent car-buying experience. He is a superb salesmen. At Gary Yeoman Ford Lincoln, we understand the pressures of buying a car which is why our staff is not only knowledgable but dedicated to match each customer with a vehicle that fits their needs, lifestyle, and budget. I am extremely proud of our staff, facilities, and the services we provide.

Our goal for each customer is to feel valued and satisfied.

Thank you for choosing Gary Yeomans Ford Lincoln and please come visit us again, for all of your car needs. Best, Jeromie Allan, GM

Pricing not as listed, "lost" key to my trade-in

I've shortened this a bit, for the sake of relative brevity... the pricing on the cars.com ad for the vehicle was listed as $22,497. There was no stipulation in the ad that this included a discount for financing, and/or trading in a vehicle with them, though some dealerships operate that way. (I have screenshots of the entire listing.) When I went in to look at the vehicle, I also had a trade-in with me. After they looked over the trade-in, the salesperson said they needed my keys, to take it around back, to have someone else inspect it too. I told them that was fine, but I would need to be there for the inspection. He agreed to that. I gave him the keys and he took it around back, while I went inside. My wife went around back to get something out of the vehicle (we still had the keyfab, but not the key), and came back to tell me that someone was already inspecting it... even though I told them I needed to be there for the inspection. (We had to evacuate do to a hurricane, and had a number of valuable items in the vehicle.) I was a bit miffed, but this wasn't a deal breaker just yet. Then I couldn't get them to be straight on the pricing. They tried to get me to sign a bunch of paperwork before even revealing the actual price. Then they started off with pricing that was $2000 - $2500 (i.e., like $25,000... not including fees, taxes, title/tag transfer, etc... this was the base price we're talking about) more than the price listed on the cars.com website. They said that it had something to do with the down payment, lack of financing with them, and/or the trade-in... again, none of these stipulations were on the cars.com website. Then I told them that I wanted my keys back, because I would be leaving now. (This was a deal breaker.) Then they reported that they had "lost" my key. After "looking" for it for some time, they still reported they couldn't find it. I told the salesperson he had another five minutes to find it (it had already been 10 - 15 minutes of them "looking" for it), or I was calling the local police. After another five minutes, they still reported they couldn't find it, so I called the local police. They showed up a short time later, but reported they really couldn't do anything. After a couple of hours there, a locksmith finally showed up and gave us a new key to our vehicle. Do not do business here unless you want to be treated the way we were!
Cons:
  • Lost keys to my trade-in
  • Pricing not as advertised
Not as described/ advertised
GaryYeomansFordCares

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment regarding your visit to our dealership. I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience but we appreciate your feedback.

Customer service is extremely important to us, and we always do our best to meet our customers’ needs and reviews like this helps us better ourselves for the future. Sincerely, Jeromie Allan GM

Purchase a new explorer

Just wanted to say thank to Congo and Pat for always being there for me. My family only does business with Congo he is the main reason that we purchase and do service at Gary Yeomans Ford
Congo is the greatest
GaryYeomansFordCares

Thank you so much for the positive review and five-star rating. We treat all our customers like family and Congo is the BEST!

Thank you for choosing Gary Yeomans Ford Lincoln. Best, Jeromie Allan GM

Rebecca D Noe
map-marker Boca Raton, Florida

Fabulous

5-29-19 I want to say Thank you again to Mike Holland for the super customer service I received today. Mike went up and beyond to get me the vehicle and payment I wanted. And he did!!!!! I am the proud owner of a new vehicle!! Thanks again Mike!!! And Jason too!
GaryYeomansFordCares

We appreciate your feedback, praise, and five star rating. Thank you for choosing Gary Yeomans Ford. Sincerely, Jeromie Allan GM

Dennis I Ray

Dissapointed Repeat Customer

Disappointed - 3rd car in less that 1 year - spent almost 8 hours there on a Saturday, with the exception of picking my spouse up at the ER - Then proceeded to wait while the finance person was on his cell phone - Came back the next day to finance with the person that I had the highest respect and regard for and misunderstood the payment date - Was advised no right of resicion and could not get out of my deal - Now I am stuck financially - Then to so called - customer service manager calls me and pretty much says the same thing Just bothers me that after 3 cars that there would be no regard or help for a repeat customer
Loss:
Cons:
  • No understanding of my situation
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: $1000.00 Back

Guest

ME TO, THEY HAVE POOR SERVICE. I HAVE BOUGHT 4 LINCOLNS FROM THEM, NO LOGER.

THE LAST LINCOLN HAD A RATTLE IN IT AND THEY COULD NOT FIX IT 2016 MKC Lincoln on Jan. 17, 2016. This car has been a problem with a rattling somewhere in the car. It has been in for service numerous times for the same problem and they haven't corrected it yet.

As of today 12/22/17, the car has been in for service for two weeks and I still haven't gotten it back because they can't find where the rattling is coming from. I believe Lincoln should have replaced this car. I am suppose to have a loaner comparable to my Lincoln and instead they gave me a stripped down Taurus. My salesman and the service person is Tom.

Tom has been keeping me well informed with what is going on with the car but they can not find where the noise is coming from. Leon

map-marker Palm Coast, Florida

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Gary Yeomans Ford - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
Gary Yeomans Ford - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - Image 2
Gary Yeomans Ford - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE - Image 3

Gary Yeomans Ford - Cheats and lies, also poor service. not dependable, poor customer service.

I was told by Jason Pratt and Gary Boyler the car had a rattle in the frame and they could not repair it and the car will be sent back to Lincoln.

THIS WILL BE MY LAST NEW CAR PURCHASE FROM GARY YEOMANS LINCOLN OF DAYTONA BEACH, FL..

BECAUSE OF THE PROBLEM THAT I HAD WITH MY MKC FOR 2 YEARS.(They had the car in Their body shop for 4 weeks rewelding defective welds) THEY JUST COULD NOT GET THE NOISE OUT OF THE CAR AND NOW THEY'RE SENDING IT BACK TO LINCOLN AND NO CREDIT OR A BUY BACK TO ME TO PURCHASE A NEW LINCOLN. AFTER ALL THESE YEARS WITH FORD MOTOR CO.

GaryYeomansFordCares

Leon- We understand that you had complications and concerns with your Lincoln MKC. Up until the date that you terminated your lease with Lincoln Motor Company, Gary Yeomans Ford and their employees went above and beyond to answer your concerns, and ultimately make you happy.

We value you as a customer and always have. With all of that being said, you terminated your lease nearly a year ago. You have waged war against us and our employees through over 30 posted reviews and threats of lawsuits by not telling the whole story. I am writing this to ask you to stop, you have not been a customer of ours for some time.

Please cease from bantering our good name, we are an award winning dealership who has served our community for decades. For some reason t you choose to keep using your retirement time to write poor and false reviews, if you do not stop I will file suit against you for defamation of our name and cyber stalking. If you would like to call me and talk that is fine you know how to reach me. Jeromie Allan GM Gary Yeomans Ford & Lincoln M.

386-262-3707 W.

386-253-6771 E. jallan@anewford.com

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article