Gary Yeomans Ford - Cheats and lies, also poor service. not dependable, poor customer service.

I was told by Jason Pratt and Gary Boyler the car had a rattle in the frame and they could not repair it and the car will be sent back to Lincoln.

THIS WILL BE MY LAST NEW CAR PURCHASE FROM GARY YEOMANS LINCOLN OF DAYTONA BEACH, FL..

BECAUSE OF THE PROBLEM THAT I HAD WITH MY MKC FOR 2 YEARS.(They had the car in Their body shop for 4 weeks rewelding defective welds) THEY JUST COULD NOT GET THE NOISE OUT OF THE CAR AND NOW THEY'RE SENDING IT BACK TO LINCOLN AND NO CREDIT OR A BUY BACK TO ME TO PURCHASE A NEW LINCOLN. AFTER ALL THESE YEARS WITH FORD MOTOR CO.

Comments

GaryYeomansFordCares
Gary Yeomans Ford Verified Representative

Leon- We understand that you had complications and concerns with your Lincoln MKC. Up until the date that you terminated your lease with Lincoln Motor Company, Gary Yeomans Ford and their employees went above and beyond to answer your concerns, and ultimately make you happy.

We value you as a customer and always have. With all of that being said, you terminated your lease nearly a year ago. You have waged war against us and our employees through over 30 posted reviews and threats of lawsuits by not telling the whole story. I am writing this to ask you to stop, you have not been a customer of ours for some time.

Please cease from bantering our good name, we are an award winning dealership who has served our community for decades. For some reason t you choose to keep using your retirement time to write poor and false reviews, if you do not stop I will file suit against you for defamation of our name and cyber stalking. If you would like to call me and talk that is fine you know how to reach me. Jeromie Allan GM Gary Yeomans Ford & Lincoln M.

386-262-3707 W.